Saturday, November 12, 2011

Romario: Pele should shut up


Former footballer Romario the Brazilian national team and now a member of the national parliament, made a criticism of his famous compatriot Pele tells elfvoetbal.nl. Previously, Romario said that the Brazilian Football Confederation president (CBF) Ricardo Teixeira should be condemned, if confirmed allegations of corruption against him. In response to the 71-year-old Pele said so ex-football player "Barcelona" wants to take revenge for the CBF in the national team misses World Cup 1998.
"I promised I would never discuss Pele, because he speaks a lot of crap. Pelé should not work in Parliament, he does not know the rules, regulations, and nothing at all ... He should shut up. I'm 45 years old, I know many things. I get nothing from CBF and Pele probably gets, and therefore make such statements. "

No comments :

Post a Comment